PROJEKTkompetenz.eu GmbH (PROKO) is a consultancy specialised in project development and project management with a focus on the European research framework programmes (FP6 & 7, HORIZON 2020) as well as the Knowledge and Innovation Communities (KIC) of the European Institute of Innovation & Technology (EIT).
PROKO manages calls and tendering processes in a highly competitive environment since her establishment in 2007. Bid management comprises the entire life cycle from screening the landscape to final negotiation with the European Commission and other international institutions.
PROGRAMMES and TOPICS
- Large scale research and innovation projects (H2020/ FP7)
- Innovation projects ( EIT Raw Materials)
- Smart specialisation strategies and cooperation between RTD-driven triple helix clusters in various fields of technology (FP7, INTERREG)
- Roadmap development (CIP)
- Solar Energy / Renewable Energies
- Wood and Forest Sector
- Medical Technologies
- Logistics / Geoinformation
- Administrative and financial project management
- Elaboration and implementation of dissemination strategies
- Organisation of project meetings, workshops and conferences
- IPR management
- Business plan development
- Project evaluation
- Strategic international research agendas and networks of RTD in industries
- Mentoring and benchmarking processes on European and international levelJoint Action Plan design, knowledge transfer
- Experience with social media & online project management tools
- Development and management of e-learning platforms
Project partners from the entire EU, neighbouring countries such as Georgia, Turkey, Ukraine, and from East Africa.
PROJEKTkompetenz.eu GmbH has been member of the consultancy expert pool of the FP7/HORIZON 2020 Austrian National Contact Point (FFG) since 2009.